A shimmering and rich golden black liquor. This distinctive brisk, strong and full-bodied tea is meant for those who appreciate the innate, fine strength of black tea. With a touch of earthy and spiced undertones, it truly is a connoisseur’s delight. This tea gives a definite pause to the rush of life. A smooth & strong cup of tea, best enjoyed without milk.
Packed with a volley of health benefits Black tea improves gut health, helps reducing blood pressure, reduces the risk of stroke, lowers blood sugar levels, and reduces the risk of cancer. Black tea not only reduces cavities and tooth decays but also reduces plaque formation and restricts bacterial growth.
We recommend soaking the leaves for 5mins, at a water temperature between 90° to 100° C or 200° to 215° F before consumption.
BENEFITS OF TEA CONSUMPTION
Used as a treatment for infectious diseases, cold, and cough. Tea contains antioxidants that enhance memory, scavenge free radicals, and helps reducing aging. It contains valuable minerals and has lesser caffeine than coffee.
An aid to the digestive system and nervous system; helps in reducing fatigue and tiredness while having a calming effect on the mind. Tea promotes healthier skin and helps in lipid metabolism which in return reduces body fat. A good hydration alternate for high-calorie beverages as it is calorie-free.
Refreshing tea is an expression of our unwavering dedication. Maintaining consistency in taste, aroma, and strength, we introduce you to the subtle nuances that make each cup of tea unique while building a long-lasting relationship of love and trust between the brand and its consumers.
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
We are following best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our customers, team members, and their families is of the utmost importance to us. Please be assured that the precautions we are taking not only cover beverage hygiene processes accompanied by strict monitoring but also in team communication, coordination, and management. A few safety measures that our team members are carrying out across our spaces include the following:
- Regularly washing their hands (for at least 20 seconds each time) and using sanitizers as opposed to wearing gloves, wearing masks all day long.
- Wearing masks all day long while maintaining social distancing.
- Wiping down spaces, including commonly touched surfaces like door handles, with alcohol-based disinfectant regularly.
- Monitoring their health at regular intervals and conducting temperature checks at the start of every shift.
- Taking the temperature of each customer and delivery partner and recording their temperature on their invoice. Our team cannot serve anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- Disposing off gloves and masks at regular intervals while keeping the correct disposal processes in mind.
- Ensuring all deliveries are contactless, and all orders given to delivery partners and customers in cafes are contactless.
- Limiting the presence of team members to ensure that our spaces are not crowded. Ensuring that payments are contactless and discouraging customers from paying in cash.